Monday, March 26, 2018

Direction

Pe-yo!


When I scroll back all my last post and see what I really wrote here, in my blog, I finally know the direction of this blog. I want to write comments or review. About books that I read and the places that I went for holiday. Doesn't mean for the future reads or the future holiday places that I will go, I will also include my past experience of reading the books or when I went to the certain places when I was little ( it's just that when I was little, I don't really go outside or that my family seldom went for an excursion or family haul trip).


The reason is that because I want to keep writing. I realize that I like to write. I love it. I even wrote some fictions (shorts and a novel too). I too love to read books. Fiction books with genre like fantasy, adventure, historical, sci-fi, romance, young adult, and sometimes thriller. So after reading it I thought it is better to share of what I had read it here to whom ever may have read my blog here and maybe could encourage people to read it also. Other than reading I love travelling (although I hate packing, urgh) to places that I never went before. It helps me to focus on my travelling thinking that later I have to write it here and to remember of all the thing I had done when I'm travelling. '


The second reason was that I had this problem. A memory problem. I had short term memory where certain memories will be able to store into my long term memory storage while the other memories will perish within days sometimes seconds. In order for me to improve my memory skill, I guess writing it here helps of what I had done, what I had read and of what I had felt.


So I'm feeling excited of what I'm might write here in this blog that I had created since I was in high school. Back then I just following the trend. Searching identities of what I want to be and what will I become when I get older and wiser. More of my post before were about me rambling of my daily activities, of someone I dislike or about what I'm excited in the tv show that month. Reading it I saw how childish and funny I were and to read the latest post I had done, I saw many changes in me. I heard somewhere that human changes every ten years. Either their physicals or mental or emotional balance or inside out. Writing changes me too. It makes me know who I want to be. Makes me more wiser, I guess.


Yeah. It does. And I'm still learning everyday. For the better and wiser🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment