Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!! (ó㉨ò)

Pe-yo!

Today is my best friend birthday, CS! Saengil-chukha-hapnida~(=^‥^)_旦~

And to FS as well! Yeay! Her beirhday due next week. But I include her together with CS in one picture and make it colourfull event. 


At the beginning I want to put these two up on the cake with others (me and my friends) beside the cake and cheer for them. It's an event of who put out the candle first but then when I look at the actual size of the paper. It's IMPOSSIBLE!!! 

Then it decided to put only these two with a cake but I don't find any inspiring cake to draw! But then I encounter this particular cupcake! It look delicious and inspiring. 

Since the very beginning I want to draw Chibi Style picture but it seems that people doesn't know that much about Chibi Style. 
Ok. If you feel tempted to eat this cupcake.... well... try to find solution yourself. I know you'll find the way. 

Before

(My sister said that it look different after it painted. Well I do a little changes in the drawing after I scanned it. By doing so I can see any mistake that I should re-do) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment